Medical Writing and Consulting by Dr. med. Katharina Friedrich
I write regulatory documentation for medical devices and pharmaceutical companies. My background as a medical doctor allows me to deeply understand the medical conditions relevant to your product.
Clinical Evaluation Plans and Reports, Post-market Clinical Follow-up documentation, and Summaries for Safety and Performance in compliance with the EU MDR 2017/745 are part of my daily work.
As a passionate writer, I love communicating medical and scientific data to patients or HCPs. This includes preparing website content, blog articles, or social media posts.
- Clinical Evaluation Plans and Reports
- Post-market Clinical Follow-up Plans and Reports
- Summary of Safety and Clinical Performance
- State of the Art evaluation
- Systematic literature searches
- Clinical Investigation Plans and Reports
- Patient brochures and Lay summaries
- Website content for lay persons and healthcare professional
- Blog articles and Social Media Content
Workshops and Training
- Workshop leader for EMWA and LS Academy
- Training for Medical Writers on: PMCF and SSCP for Medical Devices, Instructions for Use for Medical Devices, State of the Art Evaluation for Medical Devices
- Online and On-Site Training
I provide high-quality and reliable medical writing solutions for medical device and pharmaceutical companies. My extensive knowledge in regulatory writing, medical education, and my practical experience as a doctor allow me to take a comprehensive view at your projects.